ARE YOU READY TO START PLAYING THE GUITAR THE WAY THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO?
- Are you new to playing the guitar and feeling confused about where to begin?
- Are you feeling frustrated, stuck, or lacking confidence in your playing?
- Are you a self-taught guitar player that feels overwhelmed, like you will never get to the level of playing that you desire?
- Are you taking lessons now and are sick of slow results?
- Are you a songwriter who would like to gain a better understanding of music to improve your songwriting skills and creativity?
- Are you the parent of a child that shows interest in playing guitar?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, I have SOLUTIONS for YOU…
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE!
It is possible to learn guitar by yourself, but you have to be ready to spend YEARS struggling alone with needless frustration. I should know: I did it for a very long time. I would read every guitar book or magazine I could find. I would scour the web for free online lessons. I would spend endless nights trying to learn my favorite riffs and songs from tabs.
But no matter how hard I tried, I was not progressing as much as I wanted to. Why? Because to progress effectively you need to have a coherent, large scale PLAN. You need to know WHERE you want to go and HOW to get there. This is what a teacher offers you. This is what I’m offering you!
A common misconception is that all guitar teachers are the same. Unfortunately that misconception comes from many teachers following the "typical" model of teaching guitar. It looks something like this:
With “Typical” Guitar Lessons...
- Student meets with a teacher.
- The teacher gives the student a topic, demonstrates a technique, or goes over a particular song. Some teachers even teach out of a "one sized fits all" type of book.
- The teacher instructs the student to go home and practice it
- The teacher will do the same thing with a new topic/technique/song the following week.
- You will make extremely slow progress, as you are constantly bombarded with new information.
The “Typical” Guitar Lesson is Ineffective Because...
- All the new information in the world will not make you a better guitar player.
- Most guitar players do not make it past the beginner level because their teachers focus solely on new information without teaching them how to apply and integrate the student's skills.
- Most teachers don’t explain EXACTLY how you should be practicing.
- When a teacher uses a "one size fits all" book they are completely disregarding your specific challenges and goals.
With Me As a Teacher You Will...
- Have FUN playing from day one!
- Learn EXACTLY what you need to know to play the music you love.
- Have a custom built, personalized strategy that I will create for you to achieve your goals in the fastest time possible.
- Learn how to take things you know, or will learn, and apply them to real world guitar playing.
- Develop as a musician as the different aspects of your playing are advanced systematically and strategically, using the most effective contemporary methods.
Don't take my word for it...Listen to what some of my students have to say..
So, take the next step and schedule your FREE, no obligation, introductory lesson. In this free lesson you will:
- Get an honest assessment of your playing.
- Learn exactly what it is that is holding you back in your guitar playing and what steps to implement in order to overcome it.
- If you are just starting out, you will leave this lesson being able to play something you recognize!